Dr.web updates?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by alloucho, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alloucho

alloucho Registered Member

Is dr.web often updating setup files. because i downloaded dr.web setup file on 14.04 and was digitally signed at this date. i downloaded it today, and it was digitally signed at 17.04. when i tryed to install it over the installed one, it say that it will update itself to a higher build numbero_O
    any idea??

2. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

i wouldnt say often, but all updates are through the auto update.

it will update to the latest builds whenever they are available, this is what you want.

3. iholy

iholy Registered Member

Dr.Web often update their install file, in order to supply latest version for download. but if you use a install file which downloaded before, after your installation, the auto update utility will help you update to latest version automaticly.

4. Jashmi

Jashmi Registered Member

I need Dr.Web.

can any guide me where i can get on cheap rates ?

You may P.M me

Regards
    Jashmi

5. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Go to dr.Web.com and press: buy. You can even get a special rate when changing from your current paid AV to Dr. Web. Just see on their site. You can't get it any cheaper!;)

6. Bunkhouse Buck

Bunkhouse Buck Registered Member

Dr. Web is one of the least expensive AVs on the market. Just go to http://buy.drweb.com/

I purchased Dr. Web + Anti-Spam for $20.55 on a migration offer. My ISP has anti-spam on the mail server, but more gets through than I like. The anti-spam module in Dr. Web is better than any I have tested including Cloudmark.

7. solcroft

solcroft Registered Member

DrWeb is already one of the cheapest antivirus software I've seen, and as mentioned, you get further discounts if you migrate from your current product to theirs. The only ones cheaper I've seen are BitDefender and F-PROT.

8. Jashmi

Jashmi Registered Member

Acutally i have heard from some1 that dr.web on $10 ? but i have searched alot and i didn't find anywhere ?
    have any body idea about that price ?

I have read the the post of C.S.J that kaspersky for 3 users for 1 year on $19 ? i also find that but didn't find anywhere that price?
    if some1 know that side please tell me.

Regards,
    Jashmi

9. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

On the Dr. Web website, you can find the link to the migration option and that gives a 50% discount. Go to 'buy' and then 'migrate now' and you'll read all about it.

10. trjam

trjam Registered Member

If there are any other deals, then Mr. Web, (CSJ) would know and the last I saw him post was just about the migration offer. I am sure if there is something different he will let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.