Dr.WEB questions, your expertise needed...

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by marcromero, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

but if you read on the nod32 forum is says some of there servers work fine some dont. so if you put it on choose server it will have a few wont work and still update when it finds good server

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are on a dial up connection ... I'll tell you what I do for my clients who are on a dial up .

Open NOD32 -> Update -> and make it to not update auto but only from either
    u4.eset.com or u7.eset.com
    These are the most stable ESET servers and always working and you'll have not problems with them ;)

Since you are on a dial up , also do the following:
    Control Center -> Update -> Setup -> Advanced -> check you are on a dial up connection

Also Control Center -> NOD32 System tools -> Scheduler -> check NOD32 to automatically check for new updates when a dialup/VPN is established

:thumb:

3. marcromero

marcromero Guest

Thanks for the tip HiTech_boy, currently I have u3 server selected for manual updates, the problem I was experiencing on dialup was when I connected, it would give me a failure to connect several times then it would quit trying to find other servers, an hour later the same thing, it would hit one, two or three servers then just quit, I was left without updates unless I manually updated and this didn't work everytime, it's like the servers are not sequencing, could this be? I will try your sugguestion HiTech_boy. Thanks.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As a request....if further Nod support is needed....Please deal with those issues in their forum. Otherwise....let's continue with this Dr.Web thread started or bring it to a close.

Bubba

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Sorry , Bubba! ;) :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.