Dr.Web Question For C.S.J

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Graystoke, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

i have all the faith in dr.web improving, well... i know they are gonna improve, big time :D and am happy with its performance as it stands right now anyway.

2. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Well aside from the little problems I had yesterday, and some little things I'm not crazy about, so far I'm pretty happy with it. I turned my PC on about a half hour ago, and already Dr.Web has updated twice. I like the fact that it runs very light on my PC. I'm planning on running a full system scan in a few minutes, so I'll see how that goes.

I see that there is a Dr.Web forum. Maybe I'll go over there and bug them if I have any more problems or dumb questions. ;) :p

3. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Just a little update. I went to the eicar test site a few minutes ago. I thought I would give the eicar.zip and eicar.zip2 tests another try with the settings for EnableDeleteArchiveAction set to Yes, that Technodrome suggested. The Delete option is now enabled in the Dr.Web pop up warning. :) Maybe my PC had to rest over night for the new setting to take effect. ;) :D

4. risl

risl Registered Member

I think the spiderguard must be restared for the new settings to kick in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.