As we know, Dr Web has very strong heuristics which can increase false positives. Also, as we know, tech support in the past has been very slow in reacting (if ever) to false positive submissions, but recently I have seen a change in that attitude I can only hope that it signals a permanent change for the better on their part..... Last week while trialing the new antispyware from Giant I found that the on demand scanner alerted on two files for the Giant program. More specifically, the files "gcasDTServ.exe" and "gcasServ.exe". Knowing that these files were in all probability false positives I submitted them to Dr Web. Two days later ( I submitted on Saturday) I received a reply that the files were indeed false positives and that it was being corrected with the next definition update, and, indeed, it was. Time will tell if I just got lucky or if they really are trying to make a concerted effort to improve in this area. I hope it’s the latter. Also, it is my opinion that licensed Dr Web users who submit files or ask for tech support are much more likely to receive a response if they include their license key number in the space provided in the submittal form. If you aren't a licensed user or you don't include your license number with requests, then I think, unfortunately, that support will continue to be poor.