downloading updates.....

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by EagleEye777, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleEye777

EagleEye777 Registered Member

I have tried so many things to get updates to work its not funny anymore. I uninstalled spyware blaster and reinstalled it. I made sure my firewall allows spywareblaster.exe. I even went through all the steps at the suggested castlecops website. Im tired of trying. I dont have any friggin spyware or trojans or viruses and I can reach the main spyware blaster homepage without any problems.
    Here is the message I keep receiving.....

Error Connecting to Update Server

There was an error getting the update information from the server. The server may be temporarily unavailable, or there may be a conflict with firewall software installed on your pc. The update information file may also have gotten corrupted during download.

Please try again soon.

I really need some help here.

Can I manually download updates. If you provide a link how do I know which one I needo_O I see that someone else had asked this previously and you gave links but it was like 10 or 15 links that you gave. None of those links state which one I need or am I supposed to download them allo_O(tedious) I would much prefer to have this issue fixed without having to manually download updates. What do I do?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Please accept our appologies but server problems does not always happen. As of late however there has been a few intermittent issues.
    10 or 15 links :doubt:

I am not sure which link you are speaking of but if you go to the below link and take a look in the SpywareBlaster Tips: section there are only 7 files to download.

This link---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=12266

Also....take a look at those same 7 files in your Program Files\Spywareblaster directory. According to the dates....you may not have to download but a couple. Below is the 7 files I have and their proper dates.

Hope that helps,
    Bubba

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.