downloading updates.....

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by EagleEye777, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleEye777

EagleEye777 Registered Member

I have tried so many things to get updates to work its not funny anymore. I uninstalled spyware blaster and reinstalled it. I made sure my firewall allows spywareblaster.exe. I even went through all the steps at the suggested castlecops website. Im tired of trying. I dont have any friggin spyware or trojans or viruses and I can reach the main spyware blaster homepage without any problems.
    Here is the message I keep receiving.....

Error Connecting to Update Server

There was an error getting the update information from the server. The server may be temporarily unavailable, or there may be a conflict with firewall software installed on your pc. The update information file may also have gotten corrupted during download.

Please try again soon.

I really need some help here.

Can I manually download updates. If you provide a link how do I know which one I needo_O I see that someone else had asked this previously and you gave links but it was like 10 or 15 links that you gave. None of those links state which one I need or am I supposed to download them allo_O(tedious) I would much prefer to have this issue fixed without having to manually download updates. What do I do?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Please accept our appologies but server problems does not always happen. As of late however there has been a few intermittent issues.
    10 or 15 links :doubt:

I am not sure which link you are speaking of but if you go to the below link and take a look in the SpywareBlaster Tips: section there are only 7 files to download.

This link---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=12266

Also....take a look at those same 7 files in your Program Files\Spywareblaster directory. According to the dates....you may not have to download but a couple. Below is the 7 files I have and their proper dates.

Hope that helps,
    Bubba

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.