This month I have noticed that when my dial-up connection establishes a connection, and Noddy's automatic facility searches for new version automatically and finds one to download, that about 5-10 seconds later I get this message; Update attempt failed (Downloaded file is damaged.) If I then hit the manual Update Now button, it works straight away without failure. My log reads; <01/06/03 23:35:56> Control Center: Internet connection detected <01/06/03 23:35:56> Control Center: Search for new version triggered automatically <01/06/03 23:36:00> Control Center: Update attempt failed (Downloaded file is damaged.) <01/06/03 23:42:20> Control Center: Search for new version triggered manually <01/06/03 23:42:48> Control Center: Database successfully Updated to version 1.340 (20030103). I have tried it with 3 OS from inside my house, and I know a friend who is having the same experience. We both use the same ISP, but I don't think it's them as it did work before. Can you help please, I have un/reinstalled it without change in result. Tried a fresh downloaded version. It has the same result with XP/ME/98. I am concerned that many people do not check their log and it may be happening to them. Bryan.