Download WinPE Recovery CD

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by bicycle, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicycle

bicycle Registered Member

Hi all. I have been looking hi and low for an answer to this quiery.
    Where can I download this elusive disk as per the following instructions?

WinPE is included with the Professional/Server editions. To create the WinPE bootable drive, log into your Paragon account, download the WinPE Recovery CD, run and extract the ISO file to a location. Go to Tools > Recovery Media Builder > select "Flash Memory" > and select "User specific CD/DVD image". I'd like to note that you can include the drivers into the image with an ISO program: \program files\paragon software\[Paragon Product]\iso\bootcd.:argh:

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

when you login to your account you don't see the download link (assuming you have a qualifying product)?

3. bicycle

I misplaced my link to the website. Can you direct me to it?
    Qualifying product? So it is probably not available for the free edition?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  4. roady

roady Registered Member

Mostly not....Paragon's giveawayoftheday versions and other promotional free offers are limited in functionality and/or options,and having the winpe option removed is the most used 1.....

5. bicycle

So there is no way to get it. Guess I will just install the Professional trial version.Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.