Does True Image Home has a command line?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pengquadrat, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pengquadrat

pengquadrat Registered Member

Does True Image have a hidden way to open an xterm window or some other way to have a command line?

Windows won't start because the C drive is 99% full and I need to delete some files from /dev/hda1.

Joachim

2. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

I don't know if it helps:

Start your PC with the Ti-rescue-CD. When the dialog appears (where you can choose "TrueImage Fullversion, Try and Decide, etc") there you can press F11.
    Delete the word "quiet" from the dialog and close it. Then start Ti-Fullversion and after Ti-start you have a commandLine.

3. pengquadrat

pengquadrat Registered Member

Hi ... and thanks for your reply. The set of commands provided this way seems to be very limited. So I got me knoppix what does exactly what I need.

4. farmboy

farmboy Registered Member

I have deleted files from the TI 11 rescue cd, even files that were corrupted and unreadable. try this.

boot your computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue CD,
    Choose "Backup" and proceed with any backup parameters till Backup Archive Location screen,
    From the below, choose "Files of type" - All files,
    Find the necessary file in the left pane and choose Delete (marked with a red cross).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.