Does Norman is "ill"?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by NobleT, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NobleT

NobleT Registered Member

i am a user of norman security suite.the detection is identical to norman virus control.currently i found that norman"s detected become worse and worse.and asecurity forum i always visited have a antivirus software testing norman is very poor in every days"s testing and the average detection is below 30% and i submited the virus sample to them ,a few days later they always not added the sample to signature.....i feel...........:(

2. icr

icr Registered Member

Have you been infected latelyo_O
    If yes then try some other suites:thumb:

3. wtsinnc

wtsinnc Registered Member

Hello NobleT.

There are several very good and free antivirus applications and also firewalls.
    Here are links to Avira (free) antivirus and the new (free) Online Armor firewall.
    This duo offers great protection and they work extremely well together.
    I believe that if you try this combination, you will like it far better than what you're currently using.

http://www.free-av.com/

http://www.tallemu.com/free-firewall-protection-software.html

Another excellent and free antivirus is Avast Home Edition, and if you don't like the Online Armor FW, take a look at Comodo. The firewall portion of their Security Suite is also top-rated and free.

Good luck !

4. NobleT

NobleT Registered Member

thanks to icr and wts exactly there are many excellent antivirus .and i love norman's interface and the low-key style well ,when it is very poor now s i think i should fnd a antivirus to replace it.thanks~all:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.