Does Acronis have an Error Message Knowlege Base

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dolfin the Mammal, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolfin the Mammal

Dolfin the Mammal Registered Member

I don't see anywhere to access information by module and error code. This would be of great help to tell your clients what the error code means, what are the major causes and what are the fixes to these problems.

Perhaps you already have this. If so, please tell me how to access it. Search for Error, Error Code and the specific module and error code does not bring up anything but my own post.

T/U,
    Dolfin

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dolfin,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

I'm afraid that we do not have a knowledgebase (which contains the descriptions of error messages, possible solutions, etc.) available for our customers at the moment. However, we do plan to create such knowledgebase in future, but I'm afraid that the exact time frame is not decided yet.

However, you can always contact us in this forum or by submitting a request to Acronis Support. We will certainly try to answer all your questions and help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.