Does a Xbox360 Controller have any Space ?

Discussion in 'hardware' started by WSFAccount, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WSFAccount

WSFAccount Registered Member

hi.

i have a problem with my xbox 360 usb controller for pc.
    u need to know that ive got problems ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ for quite a time concerning malware etc cause of a security hole in our network.

whatever, i had the controller plugged in while i was online with linux it was working fine all the time and since that day its not working anymore.

when i plug it in it just says driver cant be installed but i do everything like i ever did and should.

this even happens when i completly reinstalled windows 7 after a format unplugged bios battery cmos jumpered and using driver files which absolutley cant be modified.

as far as i know these gamepads dont have any space on them but i may be wrong. thats why i ask...

if they have, what can i do to wipe it ? i mean the damn thing doesnt even pop up in the list of devices anymore...all i get is a error thats it.
    in case u ask, yeah other usb devices do work without any problem.
    this really sucks ive paid money for the thing...

~ Snipped as per TOS ~

before i forget it, ive searched google for this didnt found anything useful tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.