Document Monitor in Version 4

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by illuzn, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illuzn

illuzn Registered Member

Hi all,

We are running on a networked environment. I was wondering if there was any way to disable the document monitor for network files (as these are scanned on open by the server anyway).

The dual scanning is causing documents which previously took 2 seconds to open (with version 3) about 10 seconds to load. I note that fixing this issue with the real time scanner had similar results on usability of workstations (i.e. we previously had dual scanning of network shares - an incorrect setting on my part).

Thanks.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  2. illuzn

illuzn Registered Member

Re: Document Monitor

Sorry to the admin/mod who moved this query. But it actually relates to Eset Antivirus 4. The title is confusing because it refers to the v2.7 name for the module which is DMon (sorry about that). In 4.0 its called document monitor. I just got lazy and didn't type the full title. I would appreciate it if you could rename my first post for me.

Edit: Corrected post title myself

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Post placed in original location.

4. illuzn

illuzn Registered Member

I'm guessing this option hasn't been implemented yet and should be put in as a feature request? Anybody know how to do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.