Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Silvio Fabi, Nov 24, 2005.
My acronis return the following error E000807D5!! what can I do?
Hello Silvio Fabi,
Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.
Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.
Could you please provide me with the more detailed information on the problem?
- Find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window and let me know them;
- What operating system you use?
- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of the error message;
- When exactly you receive this error message?
- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step
Hi. I have a small problem..
I'm traying the remote computer, E000807D5 error code displayed..
My program versiyon is built 1158. But Can't connect to the remote computer. I try the connection, display same arror code "E000807D5"..
What was doing..
Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.
Please download and run the latest update (1213) of the respective version of Acronis True Image which is available in the Product Updates section of our web-site.
If the problem still persists, please provide the detailed information on the problem which was requested in the post above.
Please also make screen shots all of your steps along with the error message in your version of Acronis True Image.
If you are not familiar with making screen shots, please read the below step-by-step instructions.
- Get to the window which you want to make a screen shot of;
- Hit the (Alt+)PrintScreen button on your keyboard;
- Run Paint usually available in Start\Programs\Accessories or another graphics application;
- Choose Paste command in Edit menu;
- Save the result picture with JPEG format being preferable.
Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.
Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.