Do you like Microsoft??

Discussion in 'polls' started by SwordOfSecurity, May 4, 2006.

?

Do you like Microsoft?

1. Yes, I do!

60 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. I think they're okay.

75 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. Not really...

35 vote(s)
    18.5%
  4. No, I HATE Microsoft!

19 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

Not required.
    There is the alternate option of fixing the OS.

MS bring out a some great things (Direct X, .net, Visual Studio, SQL Server), a lot of average (maybe bloated but works OK eg MS Office) and a few disasters (Windows ME).

Overall I like MS products.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. mysterious_lolita

mysterious_lolita Registered Member

i like Microsoft. I am using on my PC XP Series Pro and on my laptop Vista, i actually want to say that I don't like how Vista works, it uses a lot of resources and when my laptop starts, it stays several minutes to log all the settings. The Vista interface is nice with transparent windows, but i think that i'm used more with XP probably. Anyway, Microsoft is really ok because it has a user friendly interface and everyone can deal with it. Nevertheless, I worked a while ago at a company who used Linux and it was ok also that one...i heard that Linux is more protected from viruses , is that true?

3. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Microsoft is one magnificent marketing machine! But like many large companies the message losses it's true intent,from time to time,campaign to campaign,product to product. It's the O.S. with the largest market share and corresponding clout. Sometimes it losses it's Vision and Intent,example Vista! Now having used Vista for over a year I can state with complete conviction that it's Superior in every aspect to X.P. Pro. So Windows 7 is Vista done with Vision and Clarity. Time will Tell, or the teacher will be brought a NEW APPLE! Sincerely...Securon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.