Do GS actually answer enquiries??

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by qazu76, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qazu76

qazu76 Registered Member

I contacted (via the online form), GS about an error in my Members area section.

This was at least a week ago now.

I am a registered owner of RegDefend, but the Members area does not reflect this.

I provided all receipt info etc - but I am STILL waiting for a reply :mad:

Even a correction in the MA would suffice - but that STILL hasn't been fixed.

The irony is, I was actually interested in seeing the discount available for RD owners who wish to upgrade to the suite (RD/AD).

The "support" I've received doesn't exactly inspire confidence in GS, but I still may upgrade if I actually get a response this time.

Really disappointed...

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Administrator

My recommendation would be to PM Jason_R0 directly. He is on-line frequently of late.

Blue

3. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Hi sorry, there were 3 emails about this exact thing and I confused yours as a double post (a common "mistake" on the email form). I have replied to your email, so if you have any further queries I will answer them there for you.

4. toad258

toad258 Registered Member

Hi Jason,

I too have the same problem, i chanced my e-mail at the members area and now my purchase disapeared.

This happened some time ago (more than a month) i send multiple e-mails about this problem but never received a reply.

I hope you can help me.

5. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

The email address you use in the members area has to match the email address you registered products with for it to match them up correctly. As I have said in previous posts this will be changed to allow your members area ID instead to be matched rather than your email address.

6. toad258

toad258 Registered Member

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, the original email adress i registered regdefend with has been closed because i changed my internet provider.

I will wait for the change of the members area and hope i get my purchase back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.