Disk Director 10 works but it doesn't

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Long View, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Setting up a new PC with 2 SATA drives ( segate and WD). Diskdirector, latest version, works just fine. BUT the CD that it makes reports no drives. The last update was a long time ago and says only added vista capability. any one know if I habe to press F3 and enter something to get the CD to work ?

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Re: Disk Director 10 waoks but it doesn't

Long View:

Likely it doesn't have the SATA driver required to support your motherboard. Did you try running the safe mode version instead of the full mode version? Safe mode should support anything that is recognized by your PC BIOS. It won't support networking and it may not support USB disks, but it should support your internal hard disk(s).

3. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Thanks k0lo - safe mode works. My wireless mouse is a little sluggish but the CD works. I don't use the program very often so prefer to use the CD than to have it installed all the time. I can't be bothered to make a Bart disk so safe mode will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.