Disc Director Suite: Slow start of programm

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ozzman, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozzman

ozzman Registered Member

My DDS 9.0.554 starts very slow. It lasts about 20 - 30 min until the analyzing of the partitions ends and DDS is ready.

I do not know, why this happens. I checked all the partitions with chkdsk /R. Chkdsk has found errors which were repaired, but no chnage of the situation.

Maybe the problem was, that I have had a system crash (BSOD) before or the installation of truecrypt 4.2?

My OS: WinXP SP2

Can anybody help?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ozzman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. ozzman

ozzman Registered Member

Thank you for your immediate response. I had done, what you wrote and sent the files to acronis support.
    Now I'm waiting for an answer.

4. Acronis Support

Hello ozzman,

Could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

5. ozzman

ozzman Registered Member

I dindn't get any response from acronis support.

Here is my email: ***

Edit: Private email is removed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2006
  6. Acronis Support

Hello ozzman,

I'm afraid that we have not received your request. Could you please try to submit it once again? You can contact us either by submitting a pre-sales question or by sending the letter directly to support@acronis.com.

Please let us know whether you have received any auto-reply at this time.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

7. ozzman

ozzman Registered Member

ok, I sent the report files again to acronis support. Now I'm waiting for auto reply and a solution.

Best regards
    ozzmano_O o_O

8. ozzman

ozzman Registered Member

No the auto reply has reached me: Acronis #563976 :p

9. Acronis Support

Hello ozzman,

As I can see, our support engineer Konstantin Karikov is already working on your issue. Please wait a response from him. He will certainly provide you with the further instructions as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.