Disappointed that no Upgrade Offer Was Made

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by veganmark, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veganmark

veganmark Registered Member

I just got back into the country and noticed that someone else had asked about a discount. Of course I'm a day late and a dollar short. Paragon, atleast the last version, has been crashing my system even with the last patch for version 9. I was hoping to upgrade but I can't seen any justification to upgrade if no discount is being made because I also own Acronis as well. The only reason I purchased Paragon was because it offered the ability to use a flash drive, which is a huge option for me as well as most. So, I guess it's hi and bye for now. I received an upgrade from acronis, which is good through tomorrow. I would have purchased the latest for Paragon but am not going to since they don't believe in rewarding their valued customers.

Cheers,

Mark

2. Neoxellos

Neoxellos Registered Member

Did you contact Paragon support about this? I did and I got a discount (drive backup pro).
    And as far as I know almost all software has upgrade discount. Standard procedure I would think.

3. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Veganmark,

I sent a response email to you with instructions for the upgrade discount.

Regards,
    Tommy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.