disapointment.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Itsme, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

As posted before: for sure ESET would be pleased with a Flemish (re)seller). As long as no solid and trustworthy Flemish company joins in - there's merely one option left: a (French) Luxembourg/Dutch (re)seller. Don't blame ESET for that; blame solid and trustworthy Flemish companies for not joining in...

I for one never doubted that. Once again: in case the Dutch and French/Luxembourgs are able to set up a dedicated (re)seller: it's about time the Flemish do one and the same...

regards,

paul

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

My wrong post is deleted and replaced in the right thread. I was distracted by my wife. Good excuse. :)

3. Itsme

Itsme Registered Member

Understandable that they all heard about NAV .. just have a look here

http://www.symantec.com/region/be/

Nederlands is referred to the Dutch website
    French is referred to the French website
    English to the European,

Ciao
    Itsme

4. Paul Wilders

Never ever heard of a better excuse :D

regards,

paul

5. Itsme

Itsme Registered Member

Yes he is clear, but I think he does not get it.

One has a website to expose a company to the public in order to promote and sell products.

If I want to find a Dutch/Nederlands site (like the majority of the Belgians) I don't want to be stuck with a french one... And that has absolutely nothing to do with the location of the website or reseller. BTW... there is a www.nod32.nl so why not refer to them for the Belgian Dutch speaking majority.

In fact I am doing you guys a favor by pointing this out... too bad you wont or cannot understand.

Itsme

6. Paul Wilders

You may be right - but as for now (no pun intended) I do believe I've got it ;)

True indeed.

Understood as well ;)

No offense intended, but you do misunderstand the way it works. Simply put: a Dutch (re)seller joins in - focussing on The Netherlands. On the other hand, another (re)seller joins in - focussing on the market s/he aims at. All in all in boils down to one and the same issue: no Flemish trustworthy company has applied for the Dutch speaking/Flemish community. ESET does not interfere (and rightly so) as for the way their (re)sellers target their public. Thus: no redirecting. Once more: don't blame ESET for the fact trustworthy Flemish (re)sellers failed to join in.

On a side note: this is in fact not an ESET issue. Same goes for fairly all major and minor security software companies.

regards,

paul

7. BJStone

BJStone Registered Member

Well, I see his point, but still don't understand what's all the fuss about. Over here in the Netherlands there are a few resellers/dealers who would be obliged to sell international, no problem.

8. zashita

zashita Registered Member

Hi,

The website for the Belgium / Luxembourg Nod32 distributor will soon be available in dutch. We are working on it and the site will be online in the beginning of 2006.

Right now, both technical and commercial support are available in dutch, by email or phone.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard to satisfy our dutch speaking belgian customers.

Guillaume
    MGK Technologies
    Nod32 Belgium / Luxembourg

9. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Thanks for the update, this news will please a lot of Belgium/Flemish NOD-users;)

10. zashita

zashita Registered Member

Update

The Nod32 website for Belgium / Luxembourg is available in Dutch now.
    http://www.nod32.lu/

or the direct link :
    http://www.nl.nod32.lu/

FYI, a new website will be online in some time (in Dutch too of course :D )

11. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Zashita,

thanks for the effort!:)

Smokey

12. Itsme

Itsme Registered Member

Exellent.
    One of my favorites now
    Ciao
    Itsme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.