Disable all NOD32 messages?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Schnitzel, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Registered Member

Hi

What I want to be able to do is to get NOD32 to work in the background, cleaning/quarantining/removing any virsuses that it finds without telling me - I can get this to work by forcfully terminating the "nod32kui.exe" process.

I assume NOD would still update etc..?

I have tried playing with the various settings in the different modules and enabling silent mode but I still seem to get the messages.

I don't want to see any messages - I can just check the logs from time to time to see about any virus(es) that have been detected and what procedure was taken.

Any insight on how to do this without having to terminate the "nod32kui.exe" process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

As for AMON, try installing the new beta and in the AMON setup on the Actions tab, select Clean automatically and leave the Move newly created files to quarantine checkbox ticked.
    In the IMON setup, you can configure it to delete infected attachments without popping up alert windows as well as deny download of infected files automatically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.