difficulty unlocking port explorer

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by baddreams, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baddreams

baddreams Registered Member

I recieved my unlock code from the members area and downloaded port explorer. I put the unlock code in a file named port.pkf and when I run port explorer I get an error code E56 email diamondCS software immediately. I uninstalled this 3 times and reinstalled and it never asks me for the unlock code the first time it runs.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Baddreams, You should not add the unlock code to port.pkf, Port.pkf should be placed in the port explorer main folder unchanged from the original sent to you. Then when you restart after the install PE will ask you to enter the unlock, this, in effect, activates PE but only if port.pkf is in your PE folder.

HTH Pilli

3. baddreams

baddreams Registered Member

I ordered the Action Pack and recieved the code for TDS-3 and Wormguard but nothing for the Port explorer. So I then went to the members area and was given an unlock code for port explorer that I then put in the port.pkf file. So if you could send the correct port.pkf file I would appreciate it.
    Thx

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Baddreams, Can you email support@diamondcs.com.au with the details of your order and the fact that you not appear to have been sent the port.pkf file
    Requests for keyfiles must come wth your original order details & email address.

Thanks, Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.