Difficulties Managing Backup Jobs: Please Help

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NamuTech, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NamuTech

NamuTech Registered Member

It seems tedious to use management console and connect to each server and create/edit tasks to backup up each server. I am used to Backup Exec where you create a backup job with a selection list and you can choose exactly what you want to backup on each server for that backup job. It seems wierd that you have to install group server to mange your servers in the "management console", but even that has its limitations. None of my servers have the exact same drive setups so I would have to split up jobs for servers that have one type of drive setup vs. another. Am I missing something? Any tips or examples of how you backup your servers would be great. We are using Echo Enterprise server on the lastest build (8163 I think)

2. NamuTech

NamuTech Registered Member

Can anyone at least give me an example of how they backup multiple servers?

3. Urnotfast

Urnotfast Registered Member

I am in the same boat. Aconis does a great job but is so frustrating to manage. Any responses?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello NamuTech and Urnotfast,

Thank you for using Acronis Corporate Products

NamuTech, you are right, you are unable to overcome group task creation. If you experience any difficulties in configuring the backup settings, contact our Live Chat service here.

Thank you.

--

Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.