Did not Receive License Email

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by PhilD, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilD

PhilD Registered Member

howdy,

i renewed 4 PC licenses on 11/17 (55 hours ago) at http://nod32.com.au and i immediately received the order confirmation email. i still haven't received the second email with license information. does it usually take that long? it's not like the world is going to come to an end if it doesn't show up for a few more days, but i did a search here and read about potential problems with ISP spam filters (i am on verizon.net), so now i'm wondering if that's the case. i just double checked my junkmail folder and it's definitely not in there.

i did try to PM Marcos (recommended in one of the posts i found), but i get an error message saying "The private messaging system is currently unavailable".

any recommendation on how to proceed?

thanks,

phil

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, have you tried phoning the Brisbane Office, or sending them an email?

Blackspear.

3. PhilD

PhilD Registered Member

i just sent an email via the www.eset.com web site support page and received an automated response identifying my query as Case #194770. i'm sure they'll get back to me. what i'm not sure about is why the old bookmark i used to place the order is nod32.com.au instead of www.eset.com. Hopefully i don't have to call the nice Eset people all the way over in Australia to figure out what happened.

thanks Blackspear

4. Blackspear

I would proceed with purchasing in the USA at the main ESET website, and send an email to Australia and they will no doubt cancel you order (it probably won't go through any way).

Cheers :D

5. PhilD

PhilD Registered Member

well, they did charge my credit card. i am so looking forward to resolving this issue... thanks!

6. Blackspear

Hi there, just email them and they will reverse the charge: http://www.eset.com.au/contact/contact.html

Cheers :D

7. PhilD

PhilD Registered Member

i sent an email explaining my dilemma to the Eset folks in Australia last night, and i just now received my license information. thanks for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.