DiamondCS

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by G1111, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuatara

tuatara Registered Member

If there is anyone here that has a license of Deep System Explorer
    that works with the extra features that are not available in the Demo
    please let me know, i am curious if it the product is really available.

If nobody has a real version, that it must be a fraud.

If there are more people that did not receive the license please let others know in here, to prevent them from these problems.

2. Teknokrat

Teknokrat Registered Member

Yes, I am aware of the whole situation. What puzzled me was that a member here was accused of lying when he said he had made an attempt to purchase a license. He never said he succeeded so I don't see a valid reason to question his story?

regards,
    T

3. druthers

druthers Registered Member

--- At 02:31 PM 6/3/2008, service@paypal.com wrote:

>Private communications removed per the TOS. Feel free to explain the communications in your own words. - Ron<

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2008
  4. fcukdat

fcukdat Registered Member

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  5. Get

Get Guest

Isn't it obvious there's nothing "wrong" with Wayne now and his whole story has been made up? Only valid reason for him to act like this would be him being kidnapped by Martians to code their software and what are the odds of that to happen? All other reasons are reason enough to close the DCS-book and close it for good.

6. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Wow, this reads as a good mystery novel and would almost border on hilarious if not for the fact so many customers have been put off in the way everything about DiamondCS has evolved the past year or so. No discredit intended. But IMO when you command such a HUGE draw like DiamondCS has in the past, why on earth just turn away from it.

MY OPINION:

Personally FWIW, it would raise quite a welcome stir if Wayne indeed returned full-time to both this forum AND remake ProcessGuard even stronger with Registry Protections too.

But thats only wishful thinking on my part and the rest of the community have their own experiences and ideas just what in the heck is gone amiss here. I admit, i used to read intently discussions between Wayne and other developers, customers/users and they were always enlightening and full of inspiration.

7. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Anybody installed DSE?
    Why does Deep System Explorer installs a keylogger?

Gerard

Attached Files:

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

What detected this keylogger?
    (screenshot) o_O

9. gerardwil

Online Armor did but that is not important. I just want to know: why DSE does this?

Gerard

10. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Setting aside the possible differences in trust levels, maybe it is important given most online scan results draw a blank and a number of sandbox results provide little in the way of troublesome behavior :doubt:
    Perhaps it would help if OA folks were asked what causes them to trigger on this program. Would be curious if they find the Keyboard Layout\toggle activity this program itches as their only cause for concern.

11. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

It isn't necessarily saying it's a keylogger, only that it is doing activities that might be done by a keylogger. Big difference.

12. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hopefully gerardwil understands that point or pays close attention to the wording of OA's message on that event.

13. gerardwil

I have no more info than showed in the attachement.:)

Gerard

14. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Perhaps you should ask why would an application with the type of purpose described for DSE possibly include this type of functionality?

Blue

15. gerardwil

Bubba,

I just want to say this to you:

Either answer Pete (you quoted him) or answer me. But I don't like you to answer Pete about me.
    Maybe I misunderstood, if so I am sorry.

Gerard

16. gerardwil

Hi Blue,

That was more or less my question, maybe I worded it wrong.
    Cheers,

Gerard

17. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

No problem and actually it would be a comment directed to anyone that had that event message concerning this program. As for answering or providing a comment about your question, that was done a few posts up.

18. dendrobates

dendrobates Registered Member

Just to let you guys know ..

PayPal has given me my money back, because DiamondCS could not deliver.

Although i got my money back, it is sad that Wayne is in this kind of problems with his company.

19. Dwarden

Dwarden Registered Member

if Wayne was involved in some sort of crash incident then there is always option to publish police etc. reports about it so people may try regain theirs trust into this (public info you can verify)

also i'm bit of shock not single post in news section of DCS website about this in past or yet ...

i mean why would Wayne bother to post about it there and not on 100 times more important place like his firm website

p.s. not to mention the DSE is totally downplayed there
    http://forum.sysinternals.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14813&PID=72431#72431

20. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Interesting question.

I might suggest that personal information may not be relevant to post on the company website. So he would report it here because it is a more informal setting to convey such news?

Or it could be an imposter? Or maybe he had only a few hours to get online and then disappear to take care of a whole bunch of stuff? :doubt:

21. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Funny thing. Will the real Wayne please stand up? This is like a classic series of the old TV show "To Tell The Truth".

It would indeed be earth shattering if he suddenly did pop in on the scene and give all the accurate accounts that everyone is been thirsting for all this time.

EASTER

22. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I honestly believe it was Wayne. When he posted here, I sent a contact in from the website. He responded by email and from some of the comments, I am reasonably sure it was him. Nothing further though, and frankly at this point I don't think it matters.

23. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I agree it really doesn't matter anymore anyway after such a long absence and along with all the fury over this and that, but boy this is been one major mystery to say the least.

Even when you you say "i am reasonably sure it was him", that even borders on doubts yourself, and frankly this entire ordeal is one huge unknown and only the real WAYNE could dispel all the rumours, i suppose? o_O

24. Mike25k

Mike25k Registered Member

25. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

At times and circumstances such as these, it is often good to embrace that age worn advice: it's time to let it go and move on.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.