DiamondCS Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Bowserman, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Jade.. nah.. I don't like them.. I LOVE THEM

GREAT work mate. :cool:

I know what the effort must have been to create from scratch.

Cheers, Adrian.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Bowserman

Very nice, wished I had your Imagination and skill.

Both you and Tassie_Devils, must both be [or should be] Professions to have such much talent.

Thanks Very much once again, Jade.
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

Glad you like them mate :D . If you enjoy using them as much as I do creating them, then that is great ;)!

Best regards,
    Jade.

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

(You know me, I gotta ask) Jade....how many layers did that last one take? :D

5. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

Hehehehe :D. The last one is 22 layers in total, which makes for a 7.46MB .psd mate.

It would normally be more (probably around 40+ I think), but many layers have been merged together as to make for a neater .psd.

Best regards,
    Jade :-* .

6. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

I kinda thought it would be up around 40 or so layers and about 20MB big before you merged a few of them. Hard to work with that size but the 3-D effect makes it all worth it! Love the way you've got that steel to look, Jade. I know how hard that can be to make it look real. Good work!! :cool:

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

How about a TDS special one? :) No time i guess? :cool:

8. dog

dog Guest

Hey Jooske,

Your artwork is outstanding, is their anyway of getting 1024's of the Hand & Rose you posted.

BTW; Jade your work is also fantastic, as is yours Adrian, I especially like the outback wallpaper.

As a newer registered user of all Diamond has to offer, and a new fan of this software, it's nice to take a break from the learning process ... and enjoy the beauty of all of your artwork ... it's definitly a nice extra!!! :D And thats not to say I don't love the learning and discovery process. It's one of lifes great joys ... :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2004
  9. dog

dog Guest

I'm no expert by any means ... but I was inspired by everyones great work ... and thought I'd give it a try ... it's no masterpiece, it's my first ever attempt at creating a wallpaper. :cool:

And I had fun trying ... but I'll leave this work to the PROS! :oops:

Attached Files:

10. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Well done Dog! As it is your first it's a really good effort :D

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Heya dog, what an honor your first artwork is dedicated to the DiamondCS products! right on target eh?

The crystal images i did not make myself, got them ever to with them what i like and i like sharing them, so others can use them in their inspired artwork again. The crystalhand is really one of my favorites, i'm not much of an artist myself, more a composer :)
    Snapdragin for instance refined my avatar, and added the DCS reflexion in the crystall ball and adding the glow and sparkles. For me a diamond is a gem which certainly sparkles, i love crystal, so maybe somebody can use the elements in a nice wallpaper or even interesting screensaver. Imagine your target in a screensaver and what happens next! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.