Desperate for Policy Help.

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by W0wbagger, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W0wbagger

W0wbagger Registered Member

Hi everyone, new user of ERAS here. I have 10 machines I'm controlling from my ERAS, and they are all in the same "Default" group.

I've changed the policy in the Default group to switch off e-mail scanning, as it appears to be causing some trouble with our configuration, but the policy change is not being reflected at the client. ERAS indicates that clients are connecting to the ERAS every 1 minute.

Am I missing something obvious? I've read the manual several times, and it makes it seem like just by changing the policy on the ERAS, it should be fairly immediately reflected on the clients.

Thanks for any help you can provide - I'm a bit at the end of my rope - have been working on this for a few hours.

Cheers,
    Ian

2. CarlB

CarlB Former Eset Employee

Is the policy you are editing being inherited as the default client policy for the server?

You can discover what is actually being applied to the clients by clicking on the Default client policy and clicking View merged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.