Denial of membership

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by ritalaxman, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ritalaxman

ritalaxman Registered Member

Dear Administrator,

I would like to know whether my membership will be closed in case I am unable to post frequently and do so only say once a month or fortnight. I have a little granddaughter (born on the 19th of May, 2005) and I have to take care of her full time and am finding it very difficult to post as regularly as I used to do. Moreover, I was very busy looking after my daughter, as she was taken ill during pregnancy and had to be hospitalised and was unable to post. It would be nice if my membership could be continued and any rules to the contrary waived as a special case.

Please let me know.

Thanks and anticipating a favourable reply.

Bye and regards,

Rita Lakshmanan

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Rita,

Wow..a new granddaughter! That is wonderful news, and Congratulations! :D

Do not worry about posting infrequently. There is no time limit on when you post, and your membership will not be closed. Just take care of your daughter and new li'l granddaughter, and I hope your daughter is feeling well soon.

Take good care, and we'll see you when you get a free moment to visit us again. :D

snap

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

No Sweat Rita.....Take care of you and yours first and foremost.....definitely NO time-limit on Posting...always glad to hear from you whenever.......Many Congrats from us all on your new arrival...........Enjoy the moment.......A Piccy would be nice of the New-born....but not essential...as long as everyone is OK......... :D :D ;)

You know we all like the 'Aaaahhhhh!' factor here..........

Cochise, :cool:

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Hello :)

There is no such time-based restriction on posting ability. Congratulations on the new grand-daughter; it is good news. :)

Do keep posting around every now and then.

I'll see you later.

Firecat (My name is Kaushik, call me by that name if you feel more comfortable that way) :D

5. ritalaxman

ritalaxman Registered Member

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Shall try to send a photo. Thank you for being so nice.

Bye and regards,

Rita.

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Rita,

Since your issue\question regarding posting infrequently has been addressed....I'll close this thread now.

Also....I took the liberty to split the gorgeous picture posts....and all the related member posts to our Ten Forward Forum for better attention. Congrats on the grand baby :)

Your new thread---> Pictures of grandaughter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.