Delighted with NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MichaelJH, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelJH

MichaelJH Registered Member

After one month, I'm delighted with NOD32! Intuitive, easy to configure, flexible and fast. And it's no resource hog.

Last week I purchased licenses for my daughter and her husband, and NOD has already nailed a bad email. For years I used Norton, and set them up with the AV, but having made the change I suggested NOD for them also.

This evening I phoned to check up on their progress/satisfaction, and they were more than pleased!

Thank you, Eset. And thanks for this forum, and the dedicated people who make it the best!

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi MichaelJH welcome to Wilders.

If you haven't already, I would suggest a run through Extra settings for Nod32.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

What can be said except NOD32 is awesome ;) !!! I am glad you are enjoying it so much :D ...

4. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Glad to hear you are happy with NOD32.

Feel free to give feedback here down the road when you have had a bit more time to spend with the product.

Regards,

Jag :D

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Welcome to Wilders overall and I'm also glad you find NOD to be "all it can be" ;-) now - let us know if you have any difficulties :)

6. Carver

Carver Guest

I had Mcafee virusscan a little over a year ago, I had the settings maxed out. A scan took over 1 and 1/2 hours and it always found nothing.

The other board that I go to, people that run norton start posting that their computer was acting funny. So they did a scan with Norton, nothing. Then they did a online Virusscan and they found a virus. Then I noticed my computer acting funny. I started doing reaserch. I started reading abourt Norton, it is one popular AV. But popular doesn't mean better, then I start reading how Norton misses viruses.

Then I read about Nod32, how it gets the viruses that Norton misses. I start to trial Nod32. I max out the settings (or what I think is maxed out). I found 10 viruses 5 trojans and it took only 1 hour. Well I was so impressed I bought it after 2 days.

7. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

I agree ;)

8. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Glad to hear it's impressed you the same way it does most people ;)

9. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Great to Here that we have Another Satisfied NOD32 User!!

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.