DefenseWall question

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by trjam, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subgud

Subgud Registered Member

I am sorry for my poor explanation! I ment that when i try to delete thoose files that is in my download folder ex: picassa.exe, google desktop.exe, firefox.exe. installation files that i dont need no more.

When i mark them and then select delete, i get the message that i dont have permission. When DW is not installed, i rightclick them and select delete and they move to my trashbin.

Why do i need permission to delete them and how to avoid it?

2. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

@ Sugbud

I am a Defensewall newbie, but DW shouldn't interfere with deleting folders manually... Do you have also Comodo installed when this happens? Maybe D+'s folder protection is mixed with something from Defensewall and this happens.

Anyway, Ilya will find the "cure". (probably if you export your Defensewall log, it will become evident what happens).

3. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

This means, by some reasons, DW just couldn't delete them with a standard DeleteFile function. To find out what is exactly wrong, I need send you new executable file with debug output.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.