DefencePlus

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ErikAlbert, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Ilya,
    Since the other thread is about DefenseWall beta, I created a new thread for DefencePlus (DP).
    I had DP on my computer, but I un-installed DP, because I couldn't access my bank-account anymore and after un-installing DP completely, I had access again. So it has to be DP.
    I don't blame you, I guess I'm the guilty one. I'm a newbie.

After the first install of DP, I didn't touch DP in anyway and maybe that was my mistake, because all applications are untrusted by default.
    What do you suggest to fix that problem.
    I use MS Internet Explorer to access my secured bank website, if that helps. :)

2. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

Hi, Erik!

The ideology of the DefencePlus is not the same is DefenseWall. If you would was reading help file you would know that there are 4 security levels for the protected applications- from low level to the ultra one.

All the applications are protected with the high level. So, all you had to do- set iexplore.exe with medium or low protection level. But, anyway, I suspect that you have some plugins loaded into IE (I have no problems with IE). And I would like you to name them I could reproduce the simuation (here or with PM).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.