Default Browser

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

2. chew

chew Registered Member

Hi Dog

Yes, you're right. It is part of SP1 feature.

I guess I am rather outdated.

Thanks & cheerio.

Chew

3. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

Last edited: Jun 29, 2004
  4. chew

chew Registered Member

lynchknot

Thanks for the link.

Everything is fine with my system apart from crashing my system when I wanted to upgrade it SP1. I wil do that later. A big job.

Firefox rules! No doubt about it. I got version 0.9 but am waiting for the version 1.0 to be released. Version 0.91 is already available and I am not sure yet to upgrade to 0.91. Can't be asked as everything is running so smoothly now.

I bet Firefox version 1.0 will be even better. The reason I was looking at the feature that help set up the Defaults Browser was merely trying to test new feature in my system. Still learning.

d;-)

5. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

Sorry Chew, I'm glad you appreciate the link but it was directed toward the original poster who does not like Fx.

I was browsing through the Hijack this posts - with issues of Trojans and recurring spyware - 100% of them are using IE - hehe, go figure.

I'm not saying it can't happen - and I am far from being any security expert, but I do not experience much (or rather, at all) of what they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.