DD10 and VISta : E000101F4:Not enough privileges

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by crazydave, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazydave

crazydave Registered Member

HI all,

I just downloaded the new DD10 suite to try it with the RC2 of vista. Installation was no problem but after the reboot I wanted to try it and it gave me the E000101F4:Not enough privileges - error message. I am logged on with the Administrator account, so I should have all the rights to start up this program. Anyone has a clue where it goes wrong ?

My PC : AMD 64 -3800 Mhz; 1 Gb DDR ram, HD 1 = Barracuda 250 GB, HD 2 = 150 GB Seagate, graphical card is X850 PCI express.

greetings

david

2. nuljet

nuljet Registered Member

Vista not officially supported.
    Nonetheless have been using dd on the bootable cd without problems on vista partitions.
    Some reported disabling UAC allowed a successfull install, but that might not be an acceptable solution... :rolleyes:

3. michaelpatriceh

michaelpatriceh Registered Member

When you used DD from the bootable CD, were you able to resize the Vista partition without problem? I currently have a disk with a Vista partition (C) and a XP partition (D). The Vista partition is running out of space and I would like to resize it. I don't intend to use th DD's OS Selector, which appears to have compatibility issues with Vista.

4. nuljet

nuljet Registered Member

I have not tried to resize a vista partition, but i have move it without problems.

As for OS Selector and Vista, I'll bump a post of mine about how to make it work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.