DCS multi-product offer

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Checkout, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

I see that DCS is offering its three main products as a package, at a price advantage. Many people I suspect have licensed TDS or wormguard, but not the other two, but would like to. Would DCS consider offering a two-out-of-three package? :)

2. Looney

Looney Guest

:mad:

Mumbles and mutters...what about those of us who paif full retail price for TDS3 and WormGuard. The full price for those two is more than the multi-product offer price. Any chance of a discount thereo_O Mutters and whines ..hoping and hoping and hoping...looking at my empty wallet...wonder if those really loyal supporters will get a look in.

3. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

This stuff always happens..... the special they got won't last for ever..... and for those who bought before well..... it's the same has if you went to buy something at the mall last week and now this week their offering a 60% discount...

Don't think they will do something about it now ? would they ? ;)

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

At least we have our lifetime free upgrades, which is more then most vendors offer.

5. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

True true ! ;) Well said.

6. jmschwartz

jmschwartz Guest

Hello All,

I just bought the 3-pack a few days ago. Do I get the lifetime upgrade, too?

:D

Regards,
    Jim

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Jim,
    the offer does say TDS-3, WG-3, PE, TDS-4, WG-4, (the $190 worth) and it's policy registered users get the next upgrade for free; you see the PE 1.400 coming soon, so that's your first upgrade expected and not even mentioned in the offer :) !
    This is what we call lifelong upgrades.
    In the meantime they're building new shareware products (which will have free upgrades again) and upgrades for free products like the Autostart Guard to replace RegProt, so we can have quite an arsenal of attractive security tools and for so little money!

8. jmschwartz

jmschwartz Guest

Hi Jooske,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm perfectly happy with all of my DiamondCS programs, and I expect to be likewise for years to come, upgrade charge or not.

Regards,
    Jim

9. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Why you think i'm a happy supporter myself? :)

If you did not do so yet, you might like to grab the free tools too; i put them all together in a new folder "console" in the root, and added that in the path in the autoexec.bat so i can use them from anywhere in the system; other commandline tools i placed there too, btw, i'm quite happy with this tip Wayne ever gave us.

Did you find your way to the private forum too already?

10. jmschwartz

jmschwartz Guest

Yes, thanks very much. It's a perfect complement to this public forum.

Regards,
    Jim

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Great, saw you there logged in in the meantime and writing if i remember well.
    It's the place for the deeper secrets and tips, working together on scripts, betatesting, etc etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.