D/L True Image 9.0 serial number

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by okeepahokee, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okeepahokee

okeepahokee Registered Member

Hello,

Yesterday I D/L the upgrade from the Acroinis webite to upgrade from True Image 8.0 to 9.0. The D/L went fine, but, when I went to install the 9.0 upgrade, I was asked for a serial number. I entered the serial number from my registered version of 8.0 and received a software message that was not a vaild serial number! I did not receive a serial number via email for 9.0 yet my credit card was charged the upgrade fee.

I thought the upgrade would use my old serial number or install over verision 8.0 which it did not.

How do I get a serial number that will work with version 9.0?

Thank you!

Ted

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

Hmm... When I bought the TI 9 upgrade, Acronis displayed an order confirmation with a download link. On that same page, it had a button at the bottom that said "Print Invoice". When I printed the invoice, it displayed my serial number on it.

Also, 9 minutes after placing my order online, I received an E-MAIL order confirmation from "service@digitalriver.com" that also displayed my TI 9 serial number. Upon install, TI 9 asked for first my TI 9 serial number and then my TI 8 serial number (since it was an upgrade purchase).

Did perhaps your spam-blocker block the confirmation email from Digital River ?

3. okeepahokee

No, I did not get print invoice screen. Nor, did I get a email from digitail river in my spam folder or regular email folder...What should I do now?

Thanks,

Ted:'(

4. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

5. okeepahokee

I believe that I wrote to them several days ago and haven't recieved a response.

What ever happen to phone support?

Thanks,

Ted

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Ted,

If you emailed support@acronis.com you should have received an automated response containing an Acronis Support tracking number. If that's the case, post the number back here and no doubt one of the Acronis Support Moderators will make enquiries on your behalf.

Regards

7. Floppy

Floppy Registered Member

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello okeepahokee,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out the reason for the delay and take care of your request.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.