CYBERSCRUB PRIVACY SUITE ERROR MESSAGE

Discussion in 'hardware' started by ESQ_ERRANT, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESQ_ERRANT

ESQ_ERRANT Registered Member

I decided to purchase Cyberscrub Privacy Suite having reviewed discussions on the merits of various file cleaners on Wilders. I have, unfortunately, run into a problem involving the cleaning of locked files, such as page files, on reboot. I receive the following application error message:

Exception XCannotCompileDef in module engine.dll at 000E0076. "EndMain" expected. (205)

The above (in red) is precisely how the error message reads.

I have contacted Cyberscrub technical support and have received a support ticket number, so I know that the Company has received my query. That was three days ago. I have not yet received a reply or even an acknowledgement of receipt of my query.

I have looked in vain for some answer to my problem.

My OS is Windows XP Pro, with Service Pack 3 installed. I am running the following security Apps:

Kaspersky Internet Security Version 8.0.0.454
    DefenseWall HIPS v. 2.45
    A-Squared (Version 4.0.0.60)
    Ghost Security Suite [Beta] v.110

I have given Cyberscrub "trusted" rights in all security suite applications. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cyberscrub, but that has not worked. I have also disabled all security applications, but I still receive the same error code on reboot.

I would sincerely appreciate assistance in resolving this technical problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.