Cyberhawk

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GES/POR, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glentrino2duo

glentrino2duo Registered Member

It's CyberBawk! :)

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Aigle,

test A2 with IDS against your set of HIPS test (rooykit, process manipulation, trojan tests, etc.). Also do not forget that A2 catches when for instance a program tries to initiate external internet traffic. I tested it with the black list enabled. To test the effectiveness of A2 you should turn off Intelligent False Positive detection.

Regards Kees

3. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Haha should be CH :blink:

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I been a big supporter and user of A2 Squared since it first hit the air waves on the net. It used to uncover traces + files of suspicion that more times than not were forced intruders that easily slipped thru via our famed IE swiss cheese browser.

I do hope CyberHawk develops again back into it's pioneer status as the lightning quick interceptor which won me over from day one of it's very first release, way back at early beta.

Since then many attempts & efforts have been added to sharpen it's senses but in the process other distracting issues cropped up, the least of which i lay blame soley on Vista compatibility. Thanks $M for releasing that devil :ouch: Anyway, we're all encouraged to migrate up to the times and developers alike have to realign their whole code structure just to accommadate it (Ugh). But, be that as it may, CH is still an Award winner in my book. I hold my breath for the day this compatibility trend with Vista finally runs its course so developers can concentrate on implimenting more defensive measures then having to run the race of keeping Vista users running without issue with it and all the other security wares that have had to detour their efforts & time to blend it together with XP, which AFAIK trumps Vista hands down any way you look at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.