customer support stinks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by krishcanag, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krishcanag

krishcanag Registered Member

acronis support is the worst I have come across.
    They don't even respond. I have a working true image 2009 but when i also tred to install it on the same PC on the vista 64 OS, firstly I did not get very far as it rejected my KEY, which is registered on the aronics website!!!

krishan

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

There are other posts about the wrong licence key and some of them have the link on how to exchange the corrupt key for one that works.

You haven't said when you raised a ticket. have you received a ticket number yet, or is that you've received the ticket but no one from Acronis has contacted you - this can take some weeks for unpaid support, other times it is the next day.

Colin

3. BustAgain

BustAgain Registered Member

I had the same problem earlier today, with my License Key being rejected by my newly installed (from CD) version. I have just downloaded the latest version from the Acronis website, uninstalled the CD version and installed the downloaded version. The Key from the CD was accepted fine by this version.

Might be worth a try for you.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello krishcanag,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

If you want to resolve the issue quickly the best way to do it is Live Chat. You can also write us private message with ticket number and we will check it.

If the issue concerns serial number which expires after 30 days then submit your current serial number(s) using this link to get replacement serial number(s) instantly. Additional information is available in Acronis Knowledge Base. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your understanding in this matter

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

5. 62cwil

62cwil Registered Member

would be nice to send a private message like you suggest. Only place I find is send email to tech support and then you get an automated message back saying they no longer provide email support and direct you to the chat line.

If I am wrong I apologize but would appreciate you telling me how to send a private chat.

6. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

I think he means a "PM" from within this forum.

Click on the membername "Acronis support" in the previous post and the a menu box appears.
    Here you can chose "Send a private message to Acronis Support"...

7. 62cwil

62cwil Registered Member

Thanks I sure missed that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.