Curious

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by hitbit, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitbit

hitbit Registered Member

I recently installed WormGuard trial version on my XP 2 system I have McAfee AV, McAfee Firewall, MailWasher, Counterspy, Spybot [might as well be a paid for prog its great] and Spysweeper, all paid versions along with Sitehound trial version. Wormguard installed without difficulty and appears to be working fine. I run CyberScrub as a clean up tool. The only difference I have noticed is a need to reboot my Belkiin router on startup. This may not be down to WormGuard but I was wondering if anyone else has any ideas. I have never tried to uninstall WormGuard and so have not experienced the problems being faced by some on this forum. Seeing that I have not had problems since installing WG I wonder if the problems of others does not rest with WG but with other programmes they have installed.

hitbit.

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

DISABLE Wormguard with its control program, so it says core components uninstalled.

Turn off your router and on again or at least ensure it's working right then. Reboot a couple of times and see if its always working fine.

Then enable Wormguard and reboot, what happens ? if you follow a method and it immediately breaks, we need to look at a solution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.