Creating Image to DVD probs

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by lesoneil, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lesoneil

lesoneil Registered Member

Recently I have a problem when trying to create image to DVD.
    Everything is fine until it comes to the point when the DVD disc is full. Instead of usual message of disc change now I have an error message:

“Error E00040004 Disk is full. You must free additional disk space to continue”

I have 2 options to choose: Cancel or Retry. I’m changing disks manually and choosing Retry.In this way I can create full image on 4 DVD disks but I don’t think it’s the right way of doing it.
    I’m also not sure if the Image created in that way can be use to restore image in the future.
    I’m using True Image 8.0 build 774 with WinXP SP2, Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and LaCie Group SA LaCie 1394 DVD-R/RW+CD drive LUN 0 IEEE 1394 SBP2
    Can anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Any help appreciated.

2. lesoneil

Anyone please.

PS. Update for me previou post.
    "I have 2 options to choose: Cancel or Retry. I’m changing disks manually and choosing Retry.In this way I can create full image on 4 DVD disks but I don’t think it’s the right way of doing it.
    I’m also not sure if the Image created in that way can be use to restore image in the future."
    I've checked the Image created in this way and it doesn't work. Can't explore it because the image is corrupted.

3. lesoneil

I still didn't fix it.
    Anyoneo_O :'(

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello lesoneil,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Please contact support@acronis.com regarding this issue. We have received several messages regarding this problem and usually the image created by pressing the "Retry" button on the error message screen was not corrupted.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.