Couple Questions-New Version

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Phazor, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phazor

Phazor Registered Member

1. Does anyone know if the new version plays well with Bocleano_O??
    Seems like last time Boclean had some problems with Nod and thus they came out with a updated version of Boclean 4.10.3 or something like that.. o_O?

2. Did we get rid of the 3 icons in the task bar issue or is this still an issue.

3. I see there is still a beta version? Is this v2 release a beta version or the real deal ?

Phazor

2. sig

sig Registered Member

1.Haven't tried NOD 2 yet so I don't know if there's any change running it with BOClean. I haven't yet seen any reports of any issues between NOD 2 and BOClean.

2. The GUI has been redesigned. I understand there is now one central control with one icon in the tray.

3. The final release of NOD 2 is out. Although it looks like the Eset team are still tweaking it as they get reports of any issues. (The last Beta version had an extended expiration date of June 15 so if it still appears available, don't download that.)

3. BG

BG Registered Member

Phazor,
    Been using BoClean with NOD v2 since this morning EST. No problems so far. Sons been playing Diablo 2 with no problems.

4. da Looney

da Looney Guest

Phazor,
    I have been using Nod32 with BoClean, TDS3, WormGuard and LNS on XP SP1 for 18 months and have had no problems.
    Cheers
    da Looney (not in the bin yet)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.