Counting Mouse Clicks & Others

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by shapechanger1, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a few thoughts:

I feel that PG's GUI may get complex in the future since development continues and additional features are added. Moreover, quite a lot of mouse clicks/movements are required if you want to perform certain functions (e.g. walking through the menues).

Would it make sense to include a checkbox which determines whether PG will start with a "logging window", a "rules window" or the current "split mode" window? Of course, it should be possible to rapidly switch between the three modes (= button instead of menu). The rules window could look like a big table and list the entire ruleset. Each rule could be (de-)activated by checking a box (w/o any menu operations).

Example: http://home.arcor.de/testbed/pg.htm

The settings of the "split-mode" window should be saved on exit (i.e., it should not always start with 50:50 settings).

Adding applications to PG should be possible via drag & drop. Moreover, PG could allow you to easily add any apps which are currently running. (It is not convenient to use the filebrowser to add more than 20 apps.)

On_mouse_over (or on_right_click), a dynamic help bar could display some basic information in respect of each function. More detailed information would be available from the help file. The dynamic help bar could display a direct link to the relevant paragraph of the help file.

Is it correct that there may be a TDS/PG package discount at the end of February?

I still not understand why this is necessary: "RegSoft.com forwards a customer's name, address, and email address to the publishers of downloadable software and other products which that customer purchases." ... When I go into a store and purchase a boxed version of a computer game etc. nobody will forward this information to the developer.

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

In your case the vendors aren't the devloppers, whereas DCS is the vendor and the devlopper, RegSoft is just a mandatory, a way to pay DCS.
    Moreover, those information are needed to make a licence key file exclusively for you and to register the software to your name.

More info from DCS tomorrow i think :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.