Could SpywareBlaster block these malicious sites, pls.?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by VincentLiu, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentLiu

VincentLiu Registered Member

Hello everyone,

The "SuperAntispyware", an anti-spyware program installed on my PC, helped me locate quite a number of spy cookies each time I launched the scanning. The path runs sth. like this:

.mediav.com[C:\Documents and settings\Vincent LIU\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s5grhb7a.default\cookies.sqlite]

material.mediav.com[C:\Documents and settings\Vincent LIU\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash player\#sharedobjects\CG8Y6KXN]

track2.ra.icast.cn[C:\Documents and settings\Vincent LIU\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash player\#sharedobjects\CG8Y6KXN]

.stat.xunlei.com[C:\Documents and settings\Vincent LIU\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s5grhb7a.default\cookies.sqlite]

Although I know well that these cookies won't harm my computer, I'd rather like not to be tracked any way by the hackers. So I wonder whether you could add these tracking spy cookies on your database, pls.?

Thanking you in advance.

Vincent LIU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.