Corrupt image E00070020 with TI10 - how I got it solved

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MSprecher, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSprecher

MSprecher Registered Member

I would like to mention a problem and it's specific solution for my hardware (ASUS P4PE Motherboard using chips out of the Intel® 845 Chipset Family)

For months I was safe of the infamous E70020-Error-Message in Windows XP. And this is how it worked for TI 9 til I upgraded to TI 10:

After having upgraded to TI 10 Home the old problem with corrupt archives arose again.

After having undergone the whole procedure with memtest and chckdsk again I remembered that monts ago I hat to exchange the Intel drivers by Microsoft-drivers for TI 9.

So I decided to reinstall the former Intel-Drivers for TI 10 again.
    Having installed the latest Windows XP Home-Drivers from Intel:

(Intel 82801DB Ultra ATA Storage-Controller - 24CB Version 5.1.2600.1106 01.07.2001) for the IDE ATA/ATAPI-Controller
    and
    (Intel 82801DB/DBM USB 2.0 erweiterter Hostcontroller - 24CD, Version 5.1.2600.0 01.06.2002) for the USB-Controller

everything was stable and save under Windows.

All in all I come to the conclusion that TI (I started with Version 8, got 9 for free and upgraded to 10) was and still is a delicate and flimsy peace of software doing a great job under ideal hard- and software conditions.

Matthias

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MSprecher,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Sharing your experience is very much appreciated. If you have any further experience to share, please feel free to post it on this forum.

We would like to investigate this issue thoroughly and it would be very helpful if you could provide us with Acronis Report and Windows System Information of your system so we can analyze it. Please keep your external USB hard drive connected while creating Acronis Report. You can find the instructions on how to collect this information in Acronis Help Post. Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the link to this thread and all the collected files and information to your request.

We appreciate your collaboration on this matter.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.