cookie/go panda scan

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by smokey420, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokey420

smokey420 Registered Member

I did an online panda scan and it said it found 12 spyware but i cant fix it unless i buy panda (go figure) it said i have cookie/go. How can i fix this? will adaware fix it? spybot does not pick up anything! How do I make sure this doesn't happen again? thanks all
    it may take a while to come back and check ur answers .....new baby so i'm severely sleep deprived
    thanks again

2. smokey420

smokey420 Registered Member

ITS NICE TO SEE I'M GETTING HELP! :rolleyes:

3. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I am not too good at this, but having used the Panda on-line scan I found that it gave some FP.
    I determined that by using other scanners including Bit Defender, and Kaspersky plus Ewido and Counterspy.

I would run other scans and they probably will indicate that your system is clean. If not some will remove them. Kaspersky will remove viruses I understand, but not spyware.

Others here may have better info and advice, but for now use a couple of other scanners. If it is spyware then a good AS will remove it. Give Adaware a try. You might also consider downloading a trial of Spysweepr or Counterspy and see what they reveal.

For now I would not be very concerned based upon my past experience with the Panda scanner.

Jerry

4. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

If cookies were all Panda detected, then you're clean, the cookies can easily be deleted using the free trackscleaner:http://www.ccleaner.com/.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.