Converting Video to mp3 and it has scratching sounds....

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, May 10, 2017.

1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was confused. Why is it that there are some mp3 that I've converted from Videos that produces some kind of scratching annoying noises in the background?

I was fond of converting video to mp3 so that I can transfer and play it in my lowtech phone (video eats up lots of power), but I couldn't figure it out why there are some mp3's that sounds noisy..and irritating.

I use Any Video Converter to convert all videos to mp3.

Or maybe, how can I convert any Videos into MP3's without altering its original sounds...as exactly as it is?

Any technical advice?

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

example of video?
    which converter?

3. sweater

4. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

cant install into sandboxie - setup crashes - stupid installer. content is same as other converters - some downloader and ffmpeg to convert.
    have you tried http://convert2mp3.net/ ?
    free and valuable.

avc standard for mp3 seam 128kbit, thats very lossy - try 192 or higher.

for reason i store some converters - wonderfox (WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro) or aiseesoft (Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate), from time2time as giveaway. but for simple mp3 try online.

5. sweater

Are the HD Videos more better to be downloaded if we are planning to convert it into audio to produced more better audio qualities?

Coz most of the time, I only download 480 pixels videos to save hard drive space and to have more faster download.

6. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

You should get better audio by downloading HD videos. When I want to grap audio from a YouTube video, I download just the audio. If use MediaHuman YouTube Downloader to do this. It's not free, but there will be plenty of free programs which will let you do the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.