consumer

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Turbinski, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbinski

Turbinski Guest

I have downloaded the Acronis true Image program and it seems to work fine; however I do have a few questions.

1 Do the rescue floppies/cdrom work independently from the computer n which they were created? If I make it on the desktop will it also work with the laptop, and on another computer running Linux?

2. Does each computer have to have a copy of True Image installed or contained in an image?

3.I made a drive image with the trial version and some rescue floppies. Will these continue to function after the trial period or will I need to recreate the rescue floppies, and the drive image.

Thanks

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Yes. They are version specific but not hardware specific.

The license is for one computer. Each computer needs its own copy of TrueImage to be legal.

The image will not expire. I don't know about the boot floppies.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Turbinski,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

In addition to John's answer, I would like to inform you that Acronis Bootable Media never expires. However, the one created with the trial version has limited functionality and I would recommend that you create the new one after you purchase the full version and install the latest build. Please note that Acronis Bootable Media does depend on what build of Acronis True Image you used to create it.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. Turbinski

Turbinski Guest

Thanks for the response.
    The software works well on my computers and I expect to purchase it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.