Console for Business Endpoint Protection

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Esse, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esse

Esse Registered Member

Hello guys!

I just started to use the Endpoint protection at one of my costumers and I have a question regarding "Control Active Processes" and files that are blocked/allowed by the "Identity Shield".
    In the home version of WSA you can view these thing in the client but not in the Businesses version.
    I suspect I have to do this via the console, as I wish to have a strict control over these PC:s, they are the first installs I have done with the Businesses version. They run some not to common software on them and I need to make sure they are allowed to run without problems.
    The thing is that I can not find this in the console, or do "unknown" files appear as they get detected?
    I like to see what is running on these installs, and what the Identity Shield is blocking/allowing.
    I had some major problems last week, and the week before that with Identity Shield and Google Chrome. This is why I like to have a more granular control over these installs.

/E

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Some of this data is not exposed centrally through easy-to-use commands but under development to be extended. I suggest writing in to our sales/support team to further encourage the feature request to amend it.

3. Esse

Esse Registered Member

Thanks Joe!

Is it possible to view this on the installed clients?
    I have 1 left to install, but this PC runs small unknown label and EAN code printing programs that are connected to a line of cash registers.
    Right now I hesitate due to this.

(PS! I just wrote to Ella Levy regarding this.)

/E

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

The endpoint agent software UI can still be used if the device is taken out of being centrally managed.

5. tolstoshev

tolstoshev Registered Member

6. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Hello Nic Welcome to the forest of Wilders!

Daniel ;)

7. Esse

Esse Registered Member

I just got mail from Ella Levy at Webroot, and she promised to forward this to the team.

/E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.