Connection Problem with Snap Deploy

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Lord Helmchen, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Helmchen

Lord Helmchen Registered Member

Hello,

i tested the Trial Version of Snap Deploy because i need a programm to create an deploy images in an remote "computer center" (about 200km from me :doubt: )
    Obviously i can not go there to insert a disk or USB stick or whatever to start Snap Deploy so i have to use the PXE feature.
    Booting from PXE works quite fine, i'm ask to choose to continue starting windows (btw, what about linux?? ;) ) create an image or deploy an image. Creating images is not a problem but deploying seems to be tricky.

e.g.:
    i choose the deploy tool from the menu, the programm starts and waits untill the deployment is started on the server computer. i change to the other (server) computer and start deploying but after clicking through the gui (when deploy is supposed to start) it looses connection (see attached files) and the "client" is switched off (too bad if the power switch is 200km away!!).

I hope anybody can help me with this because i think snap deploy is a great tool when it works fine. I use other Acronis Tools (TrueImage) and they are all really good :thumb: so i hope this will work, too!

With kind regards
    DarkHelmet (= Lord Helmchen :p )

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Lord Helmchen,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We can offer you to read the Acronis Snap Deploy User's Guide which you can download from the Documentation section of our web site. It describes the process in details.

If it still does not help you then please create step-by-step screen shots of your actions which you took to perform the deployment. Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected screen shots to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.