conflicts with Microsofts antispy

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by azyardies, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azyardies

azyardies Registered Member

Hi, I have been using spyware blaster. I decided to try microsofts new antispy. Since the paranoia in me is evident, I decided to take the extra measure and try spyware guard. Want to be extra safe.
    I read that the 2 programs from Javacool ARE compatible. But what if I leave MS antispy in there as well. Is having the SWguard and MS antispy going to be a problem. anyone use all 3 and have and info? Preferences?
    Two more questions.
    1) what is the difference between SpyB & SpyG?? THey both block spyware in real time?? or what??
    2) what does it mean to post a Poll?
    I am kinda new at posting.
    THanks for your advise.

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I run all those apps and more with no conflicts. They run very well together SG prevents IE hijacking And is mostly a hurestics based app which explains the infrequent updates. SB is a signature based app that places killbits in the registry to prevent the installation of malware, activex and other baddies. Javacools knowledgebase with almost every answere you want to ask is here I hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.