Conflict Between Panda Cloud AV and Skyrim

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Brandonn2010, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

I've noticed sometimes after I finish playing Skyrim, Panda will be missing from the system tray. Today I checked task manager and no Panda processes are running, so something related to Steam or Skyrim is closing Panda.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

can you replicate that every/most of the time? afer playing the game the av stops? what brings it back, restart comp or app?

3. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

That seems weird: So no PSUNMain.exe and PSANHost.exe or just PSUNMain.exe missing and PSANHost.exe is still active?

The anti-cheat may be trying to kill it but I don't see why other then Panda scanning its files. It should not be Steam I have Steam and use it all the time and have never had it kill PCAV.

4. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

No Panda processes at all. It happens randomly but it has happened at least 3 times, but just yesterday I checked task manager to see if it was completely shut off. I can restart Panda by launching it again, I don't have to restart my PC. It also has no multiplayer so I don't think it has any anti-cheat thing.

5. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Try excluding it in Panda Cloud to see if that helps?

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Windows Event Viewer saying anything? I'll reinstall panda cloud av tonight and play some skyrim. I report back if I have the same issue.

7. iScream

iScream Registered Member

That's weird, how can it even be shut off just randomly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.